DK Kildebakken 2
8680 - Ry, Danemark
Medicolink is a Danish company dealing with healthcare recruitment. Since 2007, we have recruited more than 120 doctors and dentists to ScandinaviaConsulter la fiche
Find your career development in a highly specialised and professionally equipped Danish hospital. We can help you.
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions with high-technology equipment, possibilities for continuous professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
· Specialized in Radiation Oncology with experience in chemotherapy (or its equivalent as in EU Directive 2005/36/EC)
· Experienced in medical treatment
· Interested and experienced in the field of mamma / colon
· Motivated for living and working abroad
· Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
· Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
· Permanent contract
· € 108,665 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
· 37 hour working weeks
· 6 weeks paid holiday
· A free intensive online language course prior to work start and our Danish Medical Language Program
· We take care of the authorization process for you
· € 800 settlement assistance per month during the language training
· € 70 extra support per child
· Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
Who are we?
Medicolink will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish healthcare. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family. Since 2007, Medicolink has proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad. We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians.
With more than 10 years of experience, we provide you and your family holistic support through the entire process, even after your arrival to Denmark.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultants, Beatrix Fogarasi: +36 20 251 9567 at firstname.lastname@example.org or Noémi Láng: +36 70 314 9651 at email@example.com.