Are you interested in working in a well-organised health care system
with modern equipment and good working conditions where you can develop professionally? If you are, contact us to start the application process to work in Sweden!
Currently, there are open vacancies (permanent, full-time employments) for midwives
in public hospitals in the region of Uppsala, Sörmland and Västra Götaland
. The midwives working in Sweden can perform independently complex medical tasks and they receive constant education and training. MediCarrera
is an authorized partner of the public health care system in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We are responsible for the selection of midwives in 3 regions of Sweden, and for organizing their language training and relocation
. MediCarrera also offers a language and integration program for the whole family. For more information about our activity, please, check our webpage: www.medicarrera.com
. The offer:
• Salary approx. 30.000 SEK per month (after obtaining the Swedish license).
• Working hours: 38 hours/week, 3 rotating shifts.
• Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as a midwife.
• We help with: relocation, application for your Swedish license, and offer free language training. All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates. Requirements:
• Title as BSc. midwife recognised in the EU.
• EU citizenship (or long term residency permit in the EU).
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience as a midwife.
• To be motivated to learn Swedish (C1 level). A free language course will be offered to reach the C1 level.
• High level of English. Sounds interesting for you? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0034 933 173 715 for more info.