Are you interested in working in a well-organised health care system
with modern equipment and good working conditions where you can develop professionally? If you are, contact us to start the application process to work in
Currently there are open vacancies for nurses
with experience in psychiatry, oncology, haematology, operation theatre, geriatrics, paediatrics, radiography, ICU and internal medicine
(preferably with sub specialization like cardiology or pulmonology).
The nurses working in Sweden have a high professional status
; they represent an autonomous sector, with its own organisation. They can perform independently complex medical tasks and they receive constant education and training. The nurses are organised in Nursing Colleges, which contribute to the development of nursing science and its professional management. In Sweden it is common that experienced nurses are head of departments and participate at the management of the hospital. MediCarrera
is an authorized partner of the public health care system in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We are responsible for the selection of nurses in 6 regions of Sweden, and for organizing their language training and relocation. We collaborate with the public health care in Västra Götaland, Kalmar, Gävleborg, Uppsala, Sörmland and Västmanland and now there are vacancies, permanent and full time employment, for nurses in many different specializations. The positions are in public hospitals in medium and small towns of the abovementioned regions.
MediCarrera also offers a language and integration program
for the whole family. For more information about our activity, please, check our webpage: www.medicarrera.com
.All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates. Requirements:
• Title as BSc. nurse recognised in the EU.
• EU citizenship (or long term residency permit in the EU).
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experience as psychiatry/scrub/geriatric/paediatric/haematology/oncology/ICU/internal medicine nurse or radiographer.
• To be motivated to learn Swedish (C1 level). A free language course will be offered to reach the C1 level.
• High level of English. Sounds interesting for you? Please contact email@example.com or call 0034 933 173 715 for more info.